Welcome to samedaydoctor Private Doctor Walk-in Centres, STD/HIV Test and Travel Clinics.
Private doctor and GP service
- Walk in Private Doctor / GP
- See a GP / Doctor today 7 days a week
- samedaydoctor can be your regular private GP
- Speak to a doctor from home or office by booking a phone or email consultation
- General Medical Consultations
- Blood and other tests with fast results.
- Referral for X-ray and CT, MRI and Ultrasound Scans
- Breast Ultrasound and mammography
- Visa and Pre-employment Medicals
- Full Health Screens
- Hay Fever injections
- Ear Syringing / irrigation
- Occupational Health Reports
- Paternity testing
- Hair and urine drug testing
Sexual Health, STD, HIV, GUM Clinic
- Sexual Health advice and treatment
- NEW FAST same day / next day Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea testing
- Instant HIV tests and full STD screen results sameday or next day.
- Post exposure prophylaxis (PEP) against HIV
- Contraceptive implants and IUD's inserted and removed
Travel and Vaccination Service
- New Meningitis B vaccine available
- Flu vaccinations
- Travel Clinics- Hepatitis A / Typhoid / Yellow Fever and many other vaccines available
Whatever your health need contact samedaydoctor and we will almost certainly be able to help.
Walk-in to one of our walk in clinics and you can see a Doctor or Specialist Nurse with very little waiting time. At many of our clincs there is no need to make an appointment. Alternatively make an apointment at a time convenient to you, with appointments available 7 days a week at very short notice. You will usually be able to see someone the same day that you contact samedaydoctor. Just phone or fill in the contact form. You don't need to register or make a long term commitment but we can be your regular Private GP is if you wish.
Results can be obtained by telephone, email or in-person. Our medical team includes both male and female private doctors and specialist nurses. A chaperone can be made available.
We can advise and consult on a wide range of issues including GP consultations, general medical problems, dermatology, sexual health or vaccination. Whatever your symtpoms or concerns we are happy to discuss these with you.
We offer a vast array of possible tests including blood tests, HIV and other STD tests, cancer screening, cholesterol testing, PSA (prostate) screening, blood pressure monitoring, ECG and cardiac screening, audiology, diabetes testing, allergy screens, cervical smears using liquid-based cytology and HPV testing, including HPV subtypes. We can also carry out Russian visa medicals including the HIV test required and pre-employment or overseas medicals, well man and well woman health screening.
All our clinics offer STD and HIV testing as they all incorporate a GUM service. HIV test results can be instant or the same / next day depending on the time from exposure. We have a new service which can test for gonorrhoea and chlamydia highly accurately with results approximately 4 hours from arrival at the lab so that we can obtain results on the same or next day.
The private doctors at samedaydoctor also offer executive health screening, occupational health assessments / pre-employment medical examinations, travel vaccinations and yellow fever vaccines. We also offer vaccinations for children, including single and small combination baby vaccinations. Psychological and psychosexual counselling is also available at our Wimpole Street private clinic.
If you want advice from the comfort of your home or office we can arrange a telephone or email consultation with one of our Doctors or Specialist Nurses
Children of all ages are seen by appointment.
- Registered Pharmacy
- samedaydoctor is registered, and therefore licensed to provide services, by the Care Quality Commission (Provider ID 1-256230167). For more information please click on the CQC box in the left margin of this page
samedaydoctor Holdings LLP Registration Number OC364653
Registered Office 14 Wimpole Street London W1G 9SX
samedaydoctor is a Registered Pharmacy- Registration number 1114865