Please note, we now have two telephone numbers 0845 3729 990 and 0207 531 4444.
samedaydoctorTM Canary Wharf is on Hertsmere Road, Canary Wharf, London offering the following services:
- Advice and management on all medical conditions (acute or chronic)
- Routine GP services such as blood pressure monitoring / ear syringing / blood tests / pregnancy testing / referrals/ repeat prescriptions / contraception / flu vaccination
- ECG on site (reported by cardiologist)
- Digital X-rays on site (reported by consultant radiologist)
- Telephone consultations available
- Instant and duo HIV testing
- Same Day / Next Day chlamydia and gonorrhoea test results
- Early detction HIV Multiplex test from 10 days (HIV/Hep B & C)
- Full STD/STI testing with fast results
- Sexual health advice and reassurance
- HPV testing/ genital wart treatment and HPV vaccinations
- Most blood results available the same day
- Registered yellow fever vaccination centre
- Most other travel vaccinations including Hepatitis A/B, typhoid, diphtheria, tetanus and polio, rabies, Japanese Encephalitis
- NEW SERVICE - we can now accurately test for chlamydia and gonorrhoea with a turn around time of half a day. This means that in some cases we can give same day results for the Full Sexual Health Screen to include HIV test, Hepatitis B and Syphilis tests, chlamydia and gonorrhoea.
Directions to the clinic
The clinic is located nearest to the West India Quay station on the DLR. Descend the stairs and walk along side the converted warehouse building, passing the restaurants. After the Beluga Cafe is the entrance to the Port East building. The clinic is located at the base of the internal stairs.
By Tube from the Canary Wharf Tube Station
Canary Wharf Station is on the Jubilee Line, and is approximately 5 minutes walk away. Exit the station to ground level, turn right and walk up the stairs past the Slug and Lettuce. Cross the street, South Colonnade, to the Canary Wharf shopping centre and pass through the building to the North Colonnade. Turn left and walk until you reach Credit Suisse. Turn right and cross the bridge over West India Quay. Look for the large black and white "Port East, West India Quay " sign painted on the building. This will bring you to the entrance of the Port East buildings. The clinic is located at the base of the internal stairs.
Enter Hertsmere Road off Aspen Way (A1261). Parking is available in the multi-storey car park next to the cinema.
Walking Directional Map from Canary Wharf
Samedaydoctor Canary Wharf Team
Dr Gurpreet Gill MB BS MRCGP DRCOG DCH DGM
Amanda Ball RGN
samedaydoctorTM Canary Wharf is run by Docklands Medical Company Registration number 06615511, Registered Office Lynton House 7-12 Lynton House Tavistock Square London WC1H 9BQ. Licenced by samedaydoctor UK Ltd, registration number 06025629 Registered Office 14 Wimpole Street London W1G 9SX.