Travel Vaccines at samedaydoctor
Samedaydoctor Travel Vaccine clinics offer a wide range of travel advice and vaccinations. Please walk in, phone or email to make a Travel Clinic appointment.
The private walk-in travel clinics at samedaydoctor
locations across the UK offer vaccinations against Yellow Fever, Hepatitis A, Typhoid Fever, Polio, Diphtheria, Tetanus and other diseases. We also carry out Visa Medicals for foreign postings.
It’s important to note that government regulations are now in place in some countries to restrict visitors who have not received specific vaccinations. Please check with your travel company to see which Travel Vaccines are needed at our Travel Clinic.
Travel Vaccine Pack
samedaydoctor will recommend our Travel Vaccine Pack for most travellers; it includes: Hepatitis A, Typhoid, Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio (two injections in total).
In addition, antimalarials and additional vaccines are available, such as Yellow Fever, Hepatitis B, Meningitis or Rabies, all at an additional cost. samedaydoctor also offers other vaccine services including BCG vaccinations against Tuberculosis, Mantoux testing and a wide range of children’s vaccines (see our BabyJabs page for more information).
Prices (may vary outside London)
- Standard Travel Vaccine Pack: £140 (Hep A/Typhoid/Dip/Tet/Polio)
- Malarone anti-malaria tablets available
- Travel Pack plus (As above plus Yellow fever) £220
- Yellow Fever alone: £80
- BCG Vaccinations: £80
- Mantoux Testing: £80
- Flu/Swine flu vaccine £25
- Rabies £70 each of 3 vaccines
- Japanese encephalitis B vaccine £120 each of 2 vaccines
- Tick borne encephalitis £90 each of 3 vaccines
- Visa Medicals for overseas work including Saudi Arabia, China, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, St Kitts and Nevis, Kuwait (including 15 min filariasis test at our Central London clinic).
We advise that you visit our Travel Clinic 3-4 weeks prior to your travel to discuss your travel vaccine needs. Travel Vaccine administration needs to be planned so that, for example, live vaccines such as Yellow Fever and BCG can be given at appropriate times . Yellow Fever Vaccine needs to be assessed on a risk/benefit ratio to minimise the risk of side effects which are more common in over 60's. Yellow Fever vaccine certificates are stamped and issued at our clinic. Malaria prophylaxis with will be discussed along with other advice on the prevention of malaria.
Please also see our BabyJabs page for infant and child vaccinations.